Insurance Claims South Florida
Do you have damage to your home, condo or business?
Please call us today!
If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid!
We will help you get paid with no upfront cost to you!
No Damage Too Small or Too Big, We Are Here To Help!
Reopen old claims and fight denied claims!
No Recovery, No Fee!
We are the Number 1 Ranked Public Adjuster according to Google Search.
Read our testimonials to see why.
We work for you and not the insurance company, helping you maximize your insurance claim!
- Zero up-front cost to you for our claims adjuster service….If you don’t get paid we don’t get paid
- According to the Florida Legislature’s Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, policy holders who hired a Florida public adjuster received more than five times more money than those who did not hire a public adjuster*.
- Average claims data shows policy holders who hired a public adjuster for non-catastrophic claims received 574% more money than those who did not hire a PA. Policy holders who hired a public adjuster for Hurricane related claims received 747% more money.
- Our claims adjuster professionals have been helping homeowners get proper settlements for more than three decades.
- Whether it is a major event like a wind storm/hurricane or an everyday Florida insurance claims, our public adjusters will get you the settlement to which you are entitled…not just what the insurance company thinks you deserve.
- Best of all, by hiring a Florida public adjuster, you will not have to personally deal with the insurance company.
- Florida’s Best Public Adjuster works for you and not the insurance company!
Why Choose Florida’s Best Public Adjusters?
Did we mention we work for You not the insurance company. We work on a contingency basis. We don’t get paid until you get paid money over the cost of your deductible. If you have been denied on a prior claim what do you have to lose? Let us reopen the claim. If we take your claim then we will get you paid.
There is nothing more to say. We get you paid more!
Their shareholders’ interests come before your claim. They have a vested interest in underpaying you.
After your claim is initiated, your very helpful insurance company or their Independent Adjuster will hire an Independent Professional Engineer (PE) who appears at your tome to study the cause of your claim does not work for you, works for, you guessed it……the insurance company. The PE is there to find reasons to deny your claim. Don’t ask them or your insurance company for a copy of their report because they will not give it to you. The insurance company calls it work product. It is okay. We have our own Professional Engineers that will do reports for us if needed.
Stephen Lippy from Florida’s Best Public Adjusters helped me with damages to my home from a Marsupial problem!...Alex, Florida