- Mold thrives in moisture-rich environments. Homes with high humidity, flooding, a leaky roof, pipe, or dishwasher can contribute to mold growth and exposure. Mold contamination can destroy your property and the contents in it.
- If mold is growing in your home, it can pose a variety of health problems and create a toxic environment. Separate from the inherent dangers, those who do not have training in this specific area should find a trained and certified professional to test the mold.
- While many think that bleaching mold can kill the bacteria, it creates worsening effects. By bleaching mold damage, it only changes the color of the mold. Soaking the damaged area with bleach only creates a bigger problem in the long-run.
MOLD DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIMS PUBLIC ADJUSTER
Are you facing mold damage from a pipe leak, rainstorm, or flood?
According to the Florida Legislature’s Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability, homeowners who hired a Florida public adjuster received more than five times more money than those who did not. If you’ve recently discovered mold in your house, don’t wait for the problem to persist. As an insured homeowner, you have the responsibility to try and control further loss by reporting a mold damage claim as soon as possible. The adjusters at Florida’s Best Public Adjusters can help you receive the correct amount of compensation for your mold damage insurance claims.
TIPS FOR MOLD DAMAGE IN FLORIDA
- Filing a mold damage claim can be a lengthy process. During the process, it’s crucial to communicate with your insurance company, but also consult with a public adjuster before you sign anything.
- Your insurance company may attempt to have you relinquish your rights to receive a fair mold damage claim settlement and costly repairs from the insurance company.
- Conducted in a systematic fashion, adequate photographs, infrared pictures, and collecting your policy information, a certified public adjuster will file your claim to the insurance company along with their letter of representation. At that point, your adjuster will prepare an estimate which will be sent to the insurance company.
It’s common that Florida’s Best Public Adjusters can reopen insurance claims for three years to analyze whether the policyholder was given a fair and equitable recovery for their damage. Handling mold damage is tricky and so are mold damage claims.
At Florida’s Best Public Adjusters, each of our adjusters have extensive experience handling mold damage and the issues that may arise when receiving a fair settlement from an insurance company.
Don’t fight for the settlement you deserve alone.
Contact Florida’s Best Public Adjusters today.
Our Public Adjusters
When damage to your home or business requires that you file an insurance claim, don’t face the insurance carrier alone. Don’t settle for what the insurance company thinks you deserve. Insurance companies typically offer an initial settlement that is only a fraction of your claim value.