A public insurance adjuster is a licensed professional that helps manage the claim, make sure claim filing requirements are met and helps recover the amount policyholders deserve under their insurance contract. Unlike the insurance adjuster sent out by the insurance company, the public adjuster works for you.
Public adjusters are trained to review and understand property insurance policies. Without proper representation, there may be additional coverage you are entitled to that you may not be aware. Consider hiring a public insurance adjuster when one or more of the following conditions exist:
- You do not have the time to deal with the demands of the insurance company.
- You do not have the expertise to file an extensive and complicated claim.
- Your property experienced severe or catastrophic damage.
- The insurance carrier offers a quick payoff.
- The settlement appears to be inadequate according to your policy.
- The insurance carrier appears to be delaying your claim.
- The insurance carrier denied your claim.