- If your property sustained roof damage and needs to be tarped, please try to take pictures of the damaged roof before the tarp is installed. Take pictures from all sides. Please be safe, pictures can be taken from the ground.
- Do not throw out personal property you want to be paid for prior to the insurance telling you ( in writing), it’s ok to do so. If the insurance carrier’s representative doesn’t see the property, they will NOT pay for it.
- Photograph everything before starting to clean up and photograph all your damage. Inside and outside, from far away and up close.
- Do not give away any of your original paperwork and ask the insurance carrier to email you after each conversation. You want written proof of what you are told.
- Beware what you are asked to sign. If it is not in writing it did not or will not happen. Check all vendors licenses through Google, Better Business Bureau, or the appropriate Florida agency.
- Please keep in mind that in Florida, roofers are not allowed to represent you with your insurance company and it is a felony for them to tell you that they can get your insurance company to pay for your new roof.
*You will receive a copy of this claim registration to your email