Insurance companies use a variety of tactics to deny claims like:
- Denial that insurance coverage exists creating a scenario where only a part of your claim is denied.
- Denial of your claim because your claim is excluded or partially excluded under your policy.
- Denies any part of your claim. Therefore, the longer they can hold out paying, the more money in their pocket.
- Unreasonably delays the processing, adjustment, or payment of your claim and hopes you the homeowner will give up.
- Refuses to pay you under one coverage. In addition, they attempts to force you to settle under other policy coverage.
- Tries to lowball you with undervalued estimates, offer or payments;
- Tells you that you do not need a lawyer or public adjuster to resolve the claim.
- Requires a written release of any supplemental claim as a condition of settlement or payment on your claim
- The check for payment from your insurer or the letter that accompanies it uses terms like “full” or “final” when you reasonably believe that you have a supplemental or additional claim for that loss.
If you encounter any of those problems — or any other tricks the insurance company may attempt— handling things on your own may be time consuming and difficult. Do not hesitate to contact us for a free claims evaluation today for a no-risk case evaluation. Florida’s Best Public Adjusters focusing in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Orlando and the Greater Tampa Bay area can help with just about any type of home insurance claims.You don’t have to settle for when the insurance companies underpay or deny claims. In conclusion, We’re here to help keep insurance companies accountable, and give you the opportunity to get your life back on track.