If your insurance claim settlement was too low, hiring a public adjuster to represent you will help.
If you filed a homeowners insurance claim and feel your insurance company has underpaid you, or wrongfully denied your claim, you aren’t helpless. Discrepancies over the cost of damages or a loss are common between insurance companies and policyholders. Policyholders pay premiums and expect all of their claims to be paid in-full. The insurance companies look out for their best financial interests and try to pay as little as possible for claims. Both parties often just need to come to an agreement.Therefore, hiring a Public Adjuster to represent your interest will help.
At Florida’s Best Public Adjuster, we will walk you through the process to dispute a claim offer or claim denial, and help make sure your settlement is fair. Furthermore, our public adjusters will help you dispute the insurance settlement. Also, any evidence that you gather to support damages, financial loss and cost of repairs will help. For this reason, you can follow a few simple tips to prepare yourself:
- Keep accurate and complete records of everything.
- Take pictures of the property before and after the damage.
- Get a couple of estimates from licensed professionals.
In summary, Florida’s Best Public Adjusters will help bolster your case for a better settlement. Our Public Adjusters are experts on the insurance claims process and will help build the case on your behalf. To get started and retain our services, fill out our emergency claim registration form.
Why Should I Choose Florida’s Best Public Adjusters?
Florida’s Best Public Adjuster is here to look out for your interest. Below are a few reasons why we are the best option for you if you need a public adjuster in Florida:
- We can file your claim with your insurance company within 24 hours. The claim also comes with an attached letter of representation that legally authorizes us to represent you.
- We will have an inspection scheduled with your insurance company to adjust and review the damage or loss. We make sure this meeting is in accordance with your schedule. One of our adjusters will be by your side the entire time.
- After the meeting, we prepare an estimate of damages to present to your insurance company along with any additional documentation. If we need any more information from you, we will be in immediate contact with you through your email or telephone.
- If your insurance company tries to reach out to you throughout this process, you must direct them our way.
Given these points, if you are interested in using one of the best public adjusters, don’t hesitate to contact Florida’s Best Public Adjusters with a question or concern. We proudly serve:
SOUTH FLORIDA LOCATIONS SUCH AS AVENTURA, BAL HARBOUR, BOCA RATON, BONITA SPRINGS, BOYNTON BEACH, BRINY BREEZES, CORAL SPRINGS, DAVIE, DEERFIELD BEACH, DELRAY BEACH, FORT LAUDERDALE, FORT MYERS, GULF STREAM, HIGHLAND BEACH, HILLSBORO BEACH, HOLLYWOOD, JACKSONVILLE, JUPITER, KISSIMMEE, LAKE WORTH, MANALAPAN, MARCO ISLAND, MIAMI BEACH, NAPLES, ORLANDO, PALM BEACH, PALM BEACH GARDENS, PARKLAND, PEMBROKE PINES, POMPANO BEACH, PORT ST LUCIE, SARASOTA, ST. PETERSBURG, SOUTH BEACH, SUNRISE, SUNNY ISLES BEACH, TAMPA, WELLINGTON, WESTON, WEST PALM BEACH, BROWARD COUNTY, COLLIER COUNTY, LEE COUNTY, MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, AND PALM BEACH COUNTY.