Water Damage Claims South Florida
Do you have water damage to your property?
Please call us for a free inspection and assistance at no upfront cost to you.
There are times when Residential (Condo and Single Family) and Commercial property owners can suffer water damage. There is a variety of different types of water damage, each having specific water mitigation methods. It is highly important in situations involving water damage that the problem is addressed and resolved ASAP, as it can lead to mold and corrosion. Water Damage can occur from:
- Appliance leak
- Ceiling leak
- Air conditioning waste line back-up
- Broken pipe in the bathroom
- Kitchen sink leak
- Hurricane damage
- Sewer flooding
Preparation makes an emergency less daunting. When damage by water has been detected, call us on your speed dial at (800) 952-7693. We answer the phone 24/7. We have direct lines to water extraction companies that are reputable and who will not take advantage of our customers and that will get to your property promptly.
- Do put us in your speed dial or contacts now.
- Do move any personal property that may be affected by spreading.
- Do turn off the water to your home and do what you can temporarily to ” mitigate” your damages to your home and property.
- Do call us for recommendations on who to call to dry out your home.
- Do call us for recommendations for a qualified plumber.
- Do get as much of the water out as soon as possible.
- Do rent or purchase dehumidifier(s) to assist with drying out your home.
- Do make a list of all items of personal property that have been damaged by the water. A written list or a list taken with pictures or video is fine.
- Do not assume you do not have a water damage claim.
- Do not repair the damage until we inspect and measure and photograph the damages.
- Do not repair the damage until we get the Independent Adjuster assigned to your case from your insurance company to look at the damage as well.
- Do not throw out any personal property damaged by the leak until the insurance company has inspected and photographed personal property that was damaged or destroyed.
- Do not sign any contracts with any remediation firms without seeking advice from your attorney.
- DO NOT SIGN ANY AGREEMENTS WITHOUT GETTING AN ESTIMATE IN WRITING. We can give you guidance as to whether the estimate if fair or not. Do not sign over
Before the water extraction company arrives, quickly identify the source of the water and if you can, stop it. Your insurance agreement states that you have a duty to mitigate damages and to not let them get worse. You can do so before the insurance company even contacted. We will review your policy and advise on how much you can do before the claim is initiated.
After the water has been stopped, and your property has been dried out, then the extent of the damage can be assessed. In many cases, a treatment for mold will occur in areas of the property that were impacted by water damage. When water soaks and penetrates walls, floors and furniture, mold typically occurs. This will likely happen regardless of how the water enters your property. Generally the company that dried out your property will also handle the removal or prevention of the development of mold.
DO NOT SIGN ANY AGREEMENTS WITHOUT GETTING AN ESTIMATE IN WRITING. We can give you guidance as to whether the estimate if fair or not. Do not sign over your insurance proceeds to them. Your insurance policy may or may not cover your peril.
Encountering any of the above can be an unsettling event for anyone, leading to a frightened or excited response, but it’s very important to deal with water damage in a fast but systematic way. and who will not take advantage of our customers and that will get to your property promptly. We will review your policy and advice on how much you can do before the claim is initiated. Preparation makes an emergency less daunting. Whether you’re in Palm Beach or Coral Springs, when damage by water has been detected, call us on your speed dial at (800) 952-7693. We answer the phone 24/7. Also, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website by submitting a request. We look forward to working on your behalf to obtain the most money for your claim.