“We Work for You, Not For the Insurance Company”
- Do put our number
into your contacts and speed dial.
- Do call us for the names of qualified remediation firms.
- Do not move personal property from the affected area into cleaner areas of your home.
- Do not use fans to remove moisture. It may make the mold spread more quickly.
- Do not open windows and try to get fresh air in to the affected area(s). Humid air will accelerate mole growth.
- Do not attempt to clean the mold yourself.
- Do not sign any contracts with any mold remediation firms without seeking advice from your attorney. If you insist on hiring a firm then only sign to have them clean and remove mold from your home. Do not sign a contract to have them do the repairs on your home after the water damage. If you decide they are not the firm for you and even if they did not perform the work, they usually have in the fine print a 20% penalty clause for liquidated damages on their contracts and you will have to pay them even if you do not use them to do the work.
Florida’s Best Public Adjusters knows all too well what limitations are in your insurance policy when it comes to mold. Mold needs three things to grow. It needs something to eat like drywall, insulation, wood or paint, something to drink and lastly it needs heat. Mold can’t grow if it is missing one of these essential items.
The only way to know how much mold and what kind of mold is to have a mold test performed. Approximately two to five samples will need to be taken to see what the mold count is. One sample is a control sample measuring mold outside and adjacent to your residence and the rest would be inside the residence near where you see or smell mold present.
Florida’s Best Public Adjusters maintains a list of licensed mold testing and remediation companies and is happy to provide names and numbers upon request. They can kill it, clean it and treat it so it is unlikely to return.
Mold can be seen or unseen. Do not attempt to clean the mold yourself. Don’t move personal property from the affected area into cleaner areas of your home. Don’t open windows and try to get fresh air in to the affected area(s). Don’t try and use fans to remove moisture. It may make the mold spread more quickly.
South Florida, in general, is a common place to find mold due to the heat and rainfall that we must deal with while we enjoy the other benefits of “Living in Paradise”.
Bottom Line: We can help you. We represent you and not the insurance company. Your insurance company’s brokers/sales agent handed you a lengthy document that is there to protect them and not you. The agent or broker who sold you your policy represents the insurance company and not you. The adjuster who shows up from the insurance company represents the insurance company and not you. According to Florida State Statutes, aside from yourself, there are only two entities that can represent you with claims and dealings with your insurance company. Those two are either an attorney or a Public Adjuster (PA).
We don’t represent you if we can’t win because we don’t get paid unless you do!
According to the Florida Legislature’s Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability-OPPAGA, Policy holders who hired public adjusters (PA) for non-catastrophic claims received 574% more money than those who did not hire a PA. Policy holders who hired public adjusters for Hurricane related claims received 747% more money.
Call us now at
for more information or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website by submitting a request. We look forward to working on your behalf to obtain the most money for your claim.